Post 7: GPOY

 


 

Well, here is a photo of one of the most transforming moments of my life.

 

Before this, I had never even considered taking responsibility for another human being, to think about someone other than myself.

When I found out I was pregnant I started to prepare everything for the arrival of this little person, and I'm not talking about buying diapers and clothes hahaha believe me that will be taken care of by his whole family, I'm talking about preparing myself as a person and the main one to take care of him. I started first to take therapy to analyze my fears and strengths, then to prepare myself for childbirth, so I could feel confident in that process and also to study about newborn care and early stimulation. I had never felt so prepared for anything, I had everything under control, everything was going to be perfect, and what do you know, it was much better than I expected. The night of the birth was amazing, looking into my little daughter's eyes for the first time, holding her in my arms and feeding her for the first time was one of the most beautiful things I have ever experienced.

But then, the moment I took this picture was my new me, my new way of being a woman, my new body, my new heart in which love had multiplied by a million, my new life. That photo, disheveled and with dark circles under my eyes, is the memory of the most magical moment of my life.

Yes, this was very sentimental, now let's get back to reality, because there is a semester left to save hahahahaha.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 3: The Cringe

Post 5: Your future job

Post 7: An expert / person in your field that you admire