Post 5: Your future job


If there is one thing I am passionate about it is research, I was previously studying to be a scientist, but I got pregnant before finishing my degree, and with a baby the path to a PhD would be more difficult. 

When I was in my 3rd year I had to rethink my professional future and opt for a career with better economic expectations, but at the same time related to what I like, science... 

The career of chemistry and pharmacy was perfect and now I am learning new activities in which I am good at and I didn't know it. I have loved pharmaceutical marketing, and I hope to be able to do a future internship in this, it is the first job I see myself related to, as it is dynamic, fun and challenging, plus I would have a work schedule that will allow me to reconcile family life. 

The above is my nearest goal, since I do not plan to die without developing myself in what I love the most and my dream job, which is research. I hope that when my daughter is more independent I will be able to enter the doctoral program, do research on what I have been working on, which is curcuminoids, and be able to dedicate myself to teaching in order to disseminate scientific knowledge.  


 

Comentarios

  1. I wish you the best success! 😸 Sure she will be very proud

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It is good that even though it is difficult to be a young mother, you follow your dreams and that is very inspiring.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I hope you can achieve your goals as well as your daughter :c

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Of course you can do it! All the best wishes for you and your daughter!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 3: The Cringe

Post 7: An expert / person in your field that you admire