Post 3: My Favorite Piece of Technology



 

My favorite technology is the cell phone, because its size is convenient, portable and easy to use. Besides, I can communicate in real time with people.

I think it affects my life in a positive way, as it allows me to connect to classes and work while taking care of my daughter, although sometimes I find it hard to find a balance, such as stopping answering messages at night to be able to rest better.


What I use the most is the social network Instagram, since I have a maternity and baby clothes store, so I am constantly interacting with other accounts to have more visibility and more customers.

I also use the zoom app and u-courses to connect to classes, see mail and communications from teachers.

One of the functions that I like the most is the camera, to capture the most important moments of my daughter's growth, plus they are saved in the cloud so I don't lose them in case I lose them.

I totally recommend using it, as it simplifies life when communicating, looking for directions on the map, shopping, ordering a cab and something extremely important for women which is to share our location in real time for when we feel in danger.


Comentarios

  1. Hi Valentina! it's very cool to see that you can use the technology and social media in a good way, studying and working at the same time, so admirable!
    i hope you can continue with all your projects.
    have a good day

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 3: The Cringe

Post 7: An expert / person in your field that you admire