Post 2: The best holidays ever

 

The last vacation I had was the best, I don't know if it was because I miss it now that there are more restrictions on travel.

They were in the summer of 2019, in the south of Chile, I spent about a month between Valdivia, San Jose de la Mariquina and Niebla.

I traveled with my mom to visit her family, she was born and lived there before moving to Santiago, so it is important to go back to her roots from time to time. Personally I also have a great connection with these places. Every time I go there I live different experiences that enrich my life.

This last trip was a mix of experiences between the warmth of home, homemade flavors, beautiful landscapes, walks through native forests and Valdivian jungle, recharge energy in the river and be in harmony with nature.

In spite of being a simple trip, it has been very meaningful because it was a break from a very hard year.

I would love to be able to go back right now after such a long time of confinement and mental exhaustion.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 3: The Cringe

Post 5: Your future job

Post 7: An expert / person in your field that you admire