Post 6: Postgraduate Studies

I've been planning my postgraduate studies for 3 years now hahahahahaha yeah, I'm a bit obsessive.

Since then I started working in the molecular materials lab, being a little 2nd year student.

I started knowing the working methodology of a research lab and participating in meetings where PhD students showed the progress of their thesis. Then I was part of projects as big as early detection of Alzheimer's disease.

My plan is to continue with the PhD program in Chemistry and do my thesis in this laboratory, which belongs to the Faculty of Physical and Mathematical Sciences of the University of Chile (from where I am writing this). I consider that multidisciplinary work is very enriching to learn new approaches to the same problem.

I have a thousand reasons to do this PhD, the first one is that I love knowledge and being able to be someone capable of creating scientific knowledge and teaching it is something that fills my heart, I would also like to bring real solutions to improve the quality of life of people. There are a lot of things yet to be discovered and there is a lack of people who want to contribute to humanity instead of filling their pockets with money.

I would love that the classes were online and I only have to go to the faculty to work in the lab, but with the return to normality it is almost impossible, I will have to go out every day):


Comentarios

  1. I hope in the future you'll find something that can cure everything jajaja.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 3: The Cringe

Post 5: Your future job