My vacations are almost always with my family, with my parents and siblings. Because of the strikes at the U it is difficult to schedule vacations, so we go to the beach on weekends in February.

Also sometimes my mom and I go alone, either to the beach or to the south to visit her sisters. We have such a good time together, we love to walk and visit craft fairs, sunbathe, dive in the sea and go out to eat and have a drink at night. She is so much fun that we can spend hours chatting and not get bored, sometimes it's already late and we don't realize it's time to sleep.

Last year we went to the beach, but this time with my daughter, she was one year old and it was the first time she saw the sea. She loved it so much that she didn't want to leave, we couldn't take her out because she started crying hahahahahah it was a difficult moment for her, I had to tell her that the sea had to go to sleep, so we had to say goodbye, while she waved her little hand (at that time she still didn't speak, but at one year old children understand everything you tell them, it's amazing).

 This year I plan to celebrate her 2nd birthday at the beach with a hawaiian party, yes, I'm a very intense mom haha

I am already preparing everything, his costume, scenography poster for pictures, decoration, food, etc.

This will be my vacation, since I don't have enough money for anything else, but she deserves everything in this life.

And don't tell me that she won't remember, because... I don't care I don't care I don't care I don't care I don't care I don't care I don't care I don't care I don't care I don't care I don't care I don't care I don't care I don't care I don't care I don't care

Comentarios

  1. I love the idea of a birthday on the beach, and if you don't remember it, save your photos and you will see it anyway hahhaa.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. even if your daughter doesn't remember she's gonna look at pictures of that day in the future and will be thankful for the great mom she has

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 3: The Cringe

Post 5: Your future job

Post 7: An expert / person in your field that you admire