Post 4: A Meal or Food You Really Like

 


I had previously said that my favorite food was legumes, especially lentils, but now I feel that it is much more difficult to choose a favorite dish, since there are so many rich and healthy foods. I am also starting to eat better and more varied food, as my diet was terrible during the quarantine. The recipe I have most enjoyed preparing lately has been stuffed chili. If there is something that must be on my plate is the spicy, I can not live without it ajajaj is like an obsession, I love to go to "La vega" and buy all types of chili that exist. Besides this food is an excellent source of vitamins and antioxidants.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 3: The Cringe

Post 5: Your future job

Post 7: An expert / person in your field that you admire