Post 3: The Cringe

 


I have always been very fond of plants. When we went to the Homecenter with my parents I always liked to go to the gardening part and choose a plant. One day, when I was about 8 years old we went to this store, but this time I wanted a bonsai, not knowing that these little trees were so expensive, obviously my parents said they could not buy it, they showed me beautiful flowers and other types of plants but I wanted that one and only that one. I wanted to have one so much that I stayed next to it as a protest until they bought it for me haha, my parents went to buy things they needed for the house and I was waiting for them to come for me, until at one point I saw a tall man with a blue shirt coming, just like my dad, and I went to the store to buy it, and I went running, I threw the sleeve of his shirt and started to make a tantrum so that he would buy me the bonsai, I still remember that I shouted "DAD BUY ME A BONSAI" then I looked up and it was not him, hahahaha I was very embarrassed and I did not know what to do. Then I looked to the side and my parents were watching the scene from afar and crying with laughter!

Obviously I left as a loser, then my parents took it upon themselves to tell the whole family and to this day they still laugh at me.

I still don't have a bonsai :(


Comentarios

  1. HAHAHAH IT HAPPENS TO ME A LOT TOO, and they look at you like "???"

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hahahahaha, I hope one day you have that bonsai

    ResponderEliminar
  3. AJJSAJSAJSAJD what's up with that bonsai obsession? hahaha I don't know why when we were kids we all had the wrong parents at one time or another.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. VUIDFNVDFDFKBJHDF This is being the winning anecdote of all the ones I've read so far, at least you'll have a good story to tell when you have a bonsai

    ResponderEliminar
  5. HAHAHAHAHA what a good memory !!! I hope one day you have a bonsai <3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: Your future job

Post 7: An expert / person in your field that you admire