Post 0: How do you feel about English?

 Hi, I'm Valentina, a chemistry and pharmacy student.


To be very honest, my experience with English since I was in high school was not very good.

Languages don't come easy to me and I was frustrated when I tried hard and couldn't learn. 

Being at the university it has been a constant stress to feel that I know nothing compared to my classmates and it makes me anxious to face speaking and not knowing how to communicate.

I try to do all the activities so I don't get lost in class, but I still feel insecure.

I know that English is a very necessary tool, and I have learned to understand it in papers and scientific texts, but I feel that I still don't know how to communicate.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 3: The Cringe

Post 7: An expert / person in your field that you admire