Post 4: A meal or food you really like


I love homemade food, among my favorites are legumes. 

 


I like the way my mom prepares them hahaha she is from the south and there she is used to eat this kind of food even at breakfast.

She always told me that her dad used to eat casserole and legumes in the morning before going out to work in the fields.


I, for my part, love lentils, they are soaked the night before to make them softer. then a sauce is prepared with onion, carrot, garlic and spices. then the lentils are added with boiling water, chard and pumpkin. at the end the rice is added.


This type of meals are very healthy because they contain fiber and nutrients that are essential for the proper functioning of our body.



But I am not so healthy either, because I really like sweets and chocolate, I could eat chocolate every day and not get bored hahahah! 



Comentarios

  1. Hi Vale! I also love lentils, they are my favorite legume and I eat them at least once a week.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Valentina: It is good to know that there is still someone who likes legumes. My favorites are chickpeas ... Too bad I'm the only one who likes them in my house ...

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 3: The Cringe

Post 7: An expert / person in your field that you admire